Wednesday, May 25, 2011

We're Only Given as Much as We Can Handle...really?

This week I was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia along with already having GD.  Well, guess that explains the shooting pains, muscle aches, and additional fatigue.  The rheumatologist gave me some non-narcotic pain meds which I can take as-needed.  Today I went to Nordstrom for their Half-Yearly sale and I couldn't stand being there for more than a half hour.  Came home and slept for 2 hours.  Oy.

Am having coffee on Friday with a local woman I met on one of the CR forums who is also considering a move to CR.  I'm looking forward to talking with her.  She will also be a 'pensionado.'

Was also in touch with the owner from the 2nd house my son rented near Dominical and he found out from Jose', the caretaker, that he got the photos I sent him.  Scott also said we'd be sort of "neighbors."  A friend laughed at me for already networking before I'm even there.  You betcha!

Got in touch with one of those moving "Pod" companies.  Looks expensive, though.  I'll have to weigh out all the pros and cons later.  Paying $200/month for storage is crazy.  Unless it is very short-term.  Unlike our stuff in Boulder which was stored for 15 years!  Now it's all in Christopher's garage.  We need to just sell it all, except the Asian keepsakes.

So much to do....and think about.

No comments:

Post a Comment