Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Take a Deep Breath

That's what my awesome new pulmonary doctor said today, "Take a deep breath." And he gave me over $300 worth of new inhaler medicine for free.  He was a good listener and asked pertinent questions.  What a relief to finally have someone sound like they know what they're doing and like what they are doing, as well.  He mentioned to the student nurse in the room that my eyes have been affected by Graves Disease and are bulging and asked me if it was a good day or bad day for my eyes.  Well, obviously a bad day if they are freakin' bulging!  Tonight they are stinging and watering a little.  Arrgggh.

Tonight I've been reading blogs by expats in Costa Rica.  One person said that she and her husband prefer the rainy season to the dry season, which is opposite from what I've always heard from others.  Not that I have met a vast number of people who have had an opinion.  Anyway, the blogs are interesting.

I need all the information I can gather but also know that it will be my own experience in July which will determine the feeling I get from being in CR.  Oh, read that San Isidro has a good music scene at night.  That was cool to hear.  Wonder what kind of music...mariachi's?  Kidding.

No comments:

Post a Comment