Thursday, June 2, 2011

When in Doubt, Sift Through Old Clothes and Paperwork then Book Another Trip

Fear is a funny thing.  There are times when I can forge ahead and nothing will stop me.  Other times when I can barely put my toes in the water to test the temperature.  It seems I am at the 'toes phase' currently.  Getting a little nervous about the trip in July to CR.  Am I strong enough?  Will I be exhausted or exhilarated?

Then Christopher and Kelly have booked me on their flight with Jordan to Spain in April 2012.  Jordan and I will sit together, and hopefully sleep most of the flight.  Well, less than a year to prepare for Spain and Portugal.  Pretty exciting.

And, as my health seems to be faltering, I wonder if this is at all wise to be flying around the world on adventures in my 60's that I couldn't do in my 20's.  I can't stop until I can't walk.  Period.

No comments:

Post a Comment